This article is for administrators of room owner's teams, or users who have been given the manage team power and explains how to publish a team if a team has been added in draft mode.
Adding a new team in draft mode
- Navigate to Team Management on the left hand menu and select to open Team Management.
- Select Add New Team.
- Enter the team name and select 'Save as draft'.
- This adds the team in draft mode and this is shown by the colour of the team heading being in beige and a 'D' within the Team name header to denote that the team is in draft.
- Team members added to a team in draft mode will be added as draft by default.
- When adding a team member to a draft team, users can select the check box to invite the team members immediately but the invite will only be sent once the team is published.
- Once added, the team member is also highlighted in beige to denote draft.
Publishing a team from team management
Once a team has been created in draft mode and reviewed, that team can be published and invites issued to the team members.
- Within team management, identify the team that is in draft and needs publishing and click on the 'D' in the header of the team name.
- Select 'ok' to confirm the publishing of the team.
- This changes the view of the team, the header bar turns blue and the 'D' for draft is no longer visible.
- Any team members within the team are published as well and invites issued, if the check box to invite them immediately was checked when the team member was added.
Publishing a team from Items to Publish
- Navigate to Items to Publish from the left hand menu and select to open.
- Select 'Team' within Items to publish, and then check the box next to the team name and click on bulk actions to publish the team.
- Note, this only publishes the team and not the team members. To publish the team members, go back into Items to publish and select Team Member.
- Check the box next to the team member(s) name and then click on bulk actions to publish the team member.
- This will issue the invite to the team member, if the box was checked to issue the invite immediately when the team members was added.
- Team members can be sent invites from team management as well, individually or to the whole team at once.
Need further guidance or help?
If you have any questions, contact the Help Desk team: email@example.com