The 'Items to Publish' tool allows bulk publishing of draft items
Note: this functionality is particularly useful when a deal room has been created from a template and so all of the items are in draft.
Items to Publish
- 'Items to Publish' is accessed via the left-hand navigation menu.
- Once selected, the user will see tiles showing each area, within the deal room, that contains items that need publishing.
- Bulk publishing works from the 'top down', eg: Tab > Folder > File or Tab > Table > Task
- When publishing tasks within a draft checklist, the task must have a responsible team before the task can be published. See Publishing a Checklist tab, table & tasks for more detail on this.
- When selecting a tile, the user will see all the items in that particular area that are in draft
- Select all from the global select checkbox, or individual items by selecting individual items
- Click on the green tick next to 'Bulk actions', in the top right hand corner, and select 'Publish Selected [item](s)'
- A message will ask the user to confirm the action.
Need further guidance or help? Contact the Help Desk team: email@example.com