This article explains how invited parties can download documents, from data room style tabs, based on the permissions set by the deal room owners.
- Once logged into a deal room navigate to the data room tab in the workflow.
- Open the folder hierarchy to locate the document(s) to download.
- If downloading individual documents, check the checkbox next to the document to be downloaded.
- Click on the three dots to the right hand side of the document name and select 'Download' OR select 'Download' from the data room menu options.
- This will download the document direct to the local computer.
- If downloading multiple documents, check the checkbox next to all documents to be downloaded and then select 'Download' from the data room menu options.
- This will download a zip file to the local computer.
- Depending on the permissions that have been set by the deal room owners, invited parties will receive the documents in one of the following formats:
- documents will be downloaded in the source format, for example, an uploaded word document will be downloaded as word
- documents will be downloaded in PDF format only with no watermark applied
- documents will be downloaded in PDF format only with a watermark applied
If you have any questions, contact the Help Desk team: firstname.lastname@example.org